Effective report writing, the exchange of information, views, opinions, and decisions between people at all levels, internally and externally, make a vital contribution to organisational success. This course aims to present a comprehensive overview of the essential elements of effective technical report writing and help delegates develop the practical skills required to write successfully, for an internal or external audience. It will teach the fundamental skills for technical report writing.
- Appreciate the importance of technical writing skills necessary in a professional context
- Understand the stages in the preparation process of technical reports
- Demonstrate the ability to pitch technical reports at the level appropriate to the intended audience/reader
- Identify the essential features of reports, including format, linguistic and grammatical accuracy along with the choice and application of graphics
- Apply the above principles to the production of effective professional, technical reports
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!