Talent Management NQF 5-6
INTRODUCTION:Talent and succession management is essential to all organisations. If talent is not managed appropriately, skills can be wasted and good people may decide to go elsewhere, leaving the organisation with low performers. Without succession management, organisations can be left in difficulty whilst important roles are empty. Talent management is about identifying how individual people at all levels across the organisation can be supported and developed in a way that benefits them and the organisation. It is an ongoing process that needs to be proactively managed and reviewed.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES:On completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Plan, organise a skills analysis process
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning needed for formal recognition
- Develop a plan for managing the talent
- Recognise team member performance
- Encourage participation in decision-making
- Delegate tasks
- Review decisions and the progress with delegated tasks.
PREREQUISITES:Access is open for this course; however, learners should be competent in Communication, Mathematical Literacy and Computer at NQF Level 4.
This course does not have any sections.