The Contact Centre Management Diploma: Level 5 is designed to meet the needs of those learners want to progress and will assist those who make Contact Centre Management their chosen career path, in the field of Contact Centres. Contact Centres have become key business tools – integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. Contact Centres are a new industry – there is a need to develop career paths in this field, and it is a high growth industry constantly in need of skilled people.
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES:
- Articulate the operations in either a commercial environment or an emergency environment.
- Analyse and use statistical data.
- Manage the quality of operations, service levels and performance levels and implement service delivery systems.
- Determine and apply rewards and incentives.
- Assess the sales environment and take appropriate action where necessary.
- Develop and maintain Contact Centre customer database.
- Lead Contact Centre team members in a diverse environment.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!