The National Qualification in Contact Centre operations: Level 4 is designed to meet the needs of those learners want to progress and will assist those who make Contact Centre Operations their chosen career path, in the field of Contact Centres. Contact Centres have become key business tools – integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. Contact Centres are a new industry – there is a need to develop career paths in this field, and it is a high growth industry constantly in need of skilled people. The Contact Centre industry is also fast becoming the next knowledge worker industry.
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES:
- Understand and implement service levels and their monitoring in Contact Centres.
- Monitor and control Contact Centre support Staff and their meeting of targets and standards.
- Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements.
- Identify specific Contact Centre customers.
- Coach others in Contact Centres.
- Work with Contact Centre statistical data.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!