Risk Management NQF5
INTRODUCTION:This course offers a comprehensive look at the risk management process, including advices to apply and what to avoid based on lessons learned from actual projects. Delegates will be able to apply the core concepts of risk management in their organisation. They will be able to inform policy decision and strategic decision-making processes about the importance of risk management with an understanding of fraud and corruption to enable them to support their organisations with strategies. This will include putting in place protocols and the necessary legal frameworks.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES:On completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Identify the role played by risk management
- Interpret and apply legislation relevant to risk management
- Demonstrate how risk management contributes to good governance
- Develop a wide risk management and reporting system
- Develop a risk management process
- Understand the extent of fraud and the legal aspects of it
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Understand certain investigative techniques
TARGET AUDIENCE:Senior and Middle Managers and other role players involved.
This course does not have any sections.