Project Management NQF L5
INTRODUCTIONLearners credited with this learning programme will be able to align project planning components and to integrate it into a single overall project management plan for a simple to moderately complex project. Learners will be able to understand the rationale behind undertaking a project, analyse and refine a project organisational structure, its profiles, roles and responsibilities. Learners will be able to determine the required change and configuration control procedures and integrate it into the project management plan. They will also be able to obtain approval for the integrated project management plan.
- Refine the project organisational structure, profiles, roles and responsibilities.
- Determine the integrated change control procedures.
- Determine the expected resource requirements, with regards to personnel
- Produce the integrate project management plan document.
- Obtain approval for the integrated project management plan.
- Report rules and requirements
- How to manage risk when working with projects
PREREQUISITEIt is assumed that candidates are able to communicate verbally and in writing at NQF level 4 or have prior work experience.
This course does not have any sections.