Whatever your organisation’s size or activities, quality occupational health and safety training is vital to success, being a key component of first-class internal processes. Train and gain the confidence and skills necessary to eliminate health and safety and operational risks to your stakeholders. This Occupational Health and Safety training provides an extensive range of situations and scenarios to enable your staff and managers to feel confident and competent in implementing your local health & safety legislation and best practices at work.
- Understand what health and safety at work is and why it is important.
- Awareness on work-related hazards and risks that commonly cause accidents and ill-health.
- Maintain your and your employer’s responsibilities for upholding health and safety.
- Ensure the welfare facilities that your employer should make available to you.
- Adhere to safety measures and procedures your employer will put in place and how you can help to uphold them.
- Understand what is required of employers and employees under current health and safety legislation.
- Understand the importance and significance of workplace risk assessments.
- Know why it’s essential to report and investigate accidents.
- Understand the importance of undertaking a risk assessment to prevent and control hazards.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!