INTRODUCTIONThis Learning programme is intended for people who need to use advanced formatting to documents using a GUI-based word processor either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge. The learning programme is packaged to accommodate learners from basic to advanced level.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to: Basic US 117924
- Work with multiple documents.
- Format text.
- Format paragraphs.
- Format pages.
- Format a document.
- Templates are used and created.
- Create and edit a table.
- Format a table according to given requirements.
- Create and edit columns in a document.
- Format columns in a document.
- Describe the uses of merged documents.
- Create a merged document.
- Mathematical literacy and communication skills at least at NQF Level 1.
- Operate a personal computer system (ID 116932 - NQF Level 1).
- Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment (ID 117902 - NQF Level 1).
This course does not have any sections.