INTRODUCTIONThis learning programme intended for people who need to plan, produce, use and evaluate presentations using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to: Intermediate US ID 116930
- Prepare and produce a presentation according to a specified brief.
- Adjust settings to customise the view and preferences of the presentation application.
- Work with multiple presentations.
- Format a presentation.
- Use special presentation effects.
- Apply special formatting to a presentation.
- Customise a presentation for a specified purpose.
- Evaluate a presentation produced for a specified purpose.
- Create a graph in a presentation.
- Create an organisational chart in a presentation.
- Create a drawing in a presentation.
- Import images into a presentation.
- Images and objects are manipulated in presentation.
- Animation effects and transitions are applied or added to a presentation.
- Master Slides are customised within a presentation.
PREREQUISITEThe credit value of this Learning programme is calculated assuming a person is competent in:
- Mathematical literacy and communication skills at least at NQF level 1.
- Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment (ID 117902 - NQF level 1).
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application to create and edit slide presentations. (ID 116933 - NQF level 1).
This course does not have any sections.