Monitoring and Evaluation NQF L5
INTRODUCTIONMonitoring and evaluation are important management tools to track progress and facilitate decision making in an organisation. Furthermore, M&E is critical in assessing organisation and /or programme performance in providing insights about what does and does not work and why.
- Explain the purpose of monitoring and evaluation as a management function.
- Analyse current Policy and organisational documents relating to monitoring and evaluation.
- Conceptualise a monitoring and evaluation system for a selected programme, project or organisation.
- Assess how monitoring and evaluation is applied in specific work roles.
PREREQUISITEIt is assumed that people who enroll for this programme are competent in,
- Communication at NQF Level 4
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4.
This course does not have any sections.