Leadership and Supervisory NQF4
INTRODUCTIONAs a manager in an organization, you face a distinctive set of leadership challenges. You are responsible for leading your administrative unit, crafting strategy, motivating staff, and allocating financial resources, but are also expected to enact the vision of senior leadership and mobilize support for broader institutional goals. To be successful, you must be proficient at managing both “up” and “down” the institutional hierarchy. This training will increase your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities. You will also appreciate the impact your leadership style has on those who work with you. The course then provides you with a tool-kit of ideas to increase your leadership skills back in the workplace
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Describe the management activities involved in running a successful business
- Explain the basic activities involved in the management process
- Identify and explain some of the tasks required of managers.
- Apply the decision-making process to make a management decision
- Apply the general management functions to a selected organization.
PREREQUISITECandidates must be able to apply leadership and management skills in their workplace.
This course does not have any sections.