Finance for Non-Financial Managers NQF5
INTRODUCTIONThis unit standard is for learners who are working within or aspire to work within PFMA compliant institutions including Government Departments, Constitutional Institutions and Public Entities. This unit standard will enable the learner to demonstrate an understanding of the Public Finance Management Act and related Treasury Regulations.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Formulate linkages between the Constitution and the PFMA and explain the roles and responsibilities of the relevant treasuries.
- Determine the implications of strategic planning, annual performance planning and budgeting in departments, constitutional institutions and public entities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different arrangements and measurements in terms of the PFMA.
- Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4.
- Apply the current Act for compensation for occupational injuries and diseases in the workplace.
This course does not have any sections.