INTRODUCTIONThis learning programme is intended for persons who are, or seek to be, specialists in human resources management. Persons credited with this unit standard can participate in the development and implementation of an organisation`s equity related plans and policies, to communicate these plans and policies to stakeholders and to contribute to their monitoring and evaluation.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESAt the end of the learning programme, the learners will be able to,
- Define and understand the apartheid and the enactment of discriminatory laws that enforced racial discrimination in South Africa
- Prepare, consult and define the roles and responsibilities of EE stakeholders
- Carry out audits to identify and eliminate barriers
- Use of EE as a transformational tool and business strategy for the organisation
- Participate in the development of relevant equity related plans and policies
- Communicate equity related plans and policies to stakeholders.
- Participate in liaison activities to clarify embedded EE assumptions and expectations.
- Participate in the implementation of agreed equity related plans and policies.
- Mitigate Challenges in EE implementation
PREREQUISITECommunicate verbally and in writing at NQF level 3 and Interpret relevant labour legislation and organisational policies.
This course does not have any sections.