INTRODUCTIONSuccess of organisation and competitiveness depends upon its ability to embrace diversity and realize the benefits. When organisations actively assess their handling of workplace diversity issues, develop and implement diversity plans, multiple benefits are reported such as Employment Equity and many more. Candidates who attend this training will be able to demonstrate an understanding of diversity among people and in particular in a specific workforce, an appreciation of the role and positive impact of such diversity, and how best to manage a diverse workforce in South Africa.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Explain why change management is an important process for organisations to achieve sustainable trading results
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organisation
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management programme and indicate ways to manage them
- Identify and apply the competencies of an effective change agent
PREREQUISITEIt is assumed that candidates are competent in Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3, Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4 and Communication at NQF Level 4.
This course does not have any sections.