Bid Committee NQF5
INTRODUCTIONThis course is ideal for people working in the public sector and Organs of State who serve on Bid Specification, Evaluation or Adjudication Committees as part of a bid process. Public procurement operates in an environment of increasingly intense scrutiny driven by technology, programme reviews, and public and political expectations for service. Bid Committee training is therefore required to capacitate the members with the skills to correctly conduct evaluations in accordance with the specifications as set out in tender document/Request for quotation(RFQ) and to award the deserving candidate. This training is useful for Supply Chain Management Practitioners, Senior Managers, Managers, Accounting Officers, and End Users who operate in cross functional teams.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Discuss elements of a Supply Chain Management model that apply to the bid committee system.
- Apply knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework to ensure compliance.
- Discuss the importance of ethical conduct at all stages of the bid committee process.
- Apply knowledge of the functions of the Bid Specification Committee.
- Apply knowledge of the functions of the Bid Evaluation and adjudication Committee.
TARGET AUDIENCEMiddle Managers and other role players involved.
This course does not have any sections.