Asset and Liability Management NQF6
INTRODUCTIONThis course in asset management will provide delegates with an integrated understanding of the complementary disciplines as applied to the management of an organisation’s physical assets. The course will equip delegates will skills to develop asset management strategy.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMESOn completion of this learning programme, learners will be able to:
- Prepare an accurate asset register
- Analyse asset performance
- Manage assets using recognised accounting practices
- Change an existing moveable asset
- Apply return-on-asset, constraints and cash-flow issues in asset management
- Identify the types of information necessary for managing the assets
- Apply risk management principles to improve asset performance
- Apply legislative requirement to the acquisition and disposal of assets
- Apply a systems approach to the management of physical assets
- Use configuration control and management for asset management
TARGET AUDIENCEJunior and Middle Managers and other role players involved.
This course does not have any sections.