An Assessor is the person judging whether another person is competent and not yet competent within a certain field against NQF registered qualifications. The SAIL Assessor Skills Programme is a comprehensive SAQA two unit standard-based course that covers best practice standards of designing and assessing outcomes-based learning.
- Demonstrate understanding of design principles of outcomes-based assessment,
- Design outcomes-based assessments,
- Develop assessment activities,
- Develop assessment guides, and
- Evaluate assessment designs and guides.
- Demonstrate understanding of outcomes-based assessment;
- Prepare for assessments;
- Conduct assessments;
- Provide feedback on assessments; and
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!