June High points
In June, SAIL is providing training on in-demand courses such as Skills Development Facilitator, Supply Chain Management and Stock control/Asset management. No matter if you’re an individual learner or a team of professionals, get in touch with us today to enrol in our June offerings.
Skills Development Facilitator
SAIL will be running the Skills Development Facilitator short course, NQF levels 4,5 and 6 from 18 to 22 June 2018. The course is now open for registration. To be able to take this course, you need to be competent in Communication and literacy at NQF Level 3. The course will cover:
- Skills Development in SA
- Skills Development Acts
- Skills Development and Administration
- Training and Development in the Workplace
- SDF and Information Gathering
- SDF and the Data Capturing Process
- Analysing and Interpreting Information
- Qualitative and Quantitative Information
- Evaluation Reporting
- The SDF as a Learning Advocate
- The Learning Culture
- SDF as a Motivator
- Implementation Strategies
- SDF and Project Management
- SDF and Skills Planning
To enrol, email email@example.com or call on +27 (011) 028 0270
Supply Chain Management
This course is ideal for middle Managers and other role players involved in the Supply Chain Management process. By taking this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the principles of supply chain management
- Apply supply chain management policies and procedures within the public sector
- Utilise supply chain management systems and resources to fulfil the function effectively
- Secure and manage supplier contracts
Stock and Asset Management
SAIL will be running a workshop on Stock Control/Asset Management short course, NQF levels 4,5 and 6 from 18 to 22 June 2018. The course is now open for registration. This learning programme deals with the management of the assets in a business unit. It provides the background necessary to understand the management of assets and stock in a business unit. The term business unit in this unit standard implies a small business, cost centre, section or department.
On completion of this learning programme, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between fixed assets and stock in a business unit.
- Explain the influence that stock management can have on the profitability of a business.
- Explain the management of fixed assets in a business unit.
- Apply the basic principles of stock and fixed asset management to a business unit.
This programme will be delivered as a non-credit bearing workshop over a 2 -day contact session. To enrol in any of our programmes or to find out more about our public calendar, feel free to get in touch with us from Monday to Friday.
Jul 24, 2018
Jul 10, 2018