This qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practising within the field, but without formal recognition. Practitioners who wish to extend the skills in ETD to cover further ETD roles should enrol for this Diploma.
This qualification is for those who want to build on a in the field of ETD as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to ETD. The qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practising within the ETD field, but without formal recognition. Many of the skills development objectives, nationally and within companies and organisations, are met through the efforts of ETD practitioners operating at NQF Level 5, and this certificate addresses the key competencies of such practitioners.
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES:
- Communicate in a variety of ETD settings.
- Design and develop learning programmes and processes.
- Facilitate and evaluate learning.
- Engage in and promote assessment practices.
- Provide learning support to learners and organisations.
- Conduct skills development facilitation.
- Define standards and qualifications.
- Manage and administer education training and development.
- Engage in general management activities.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!