This qualification will provide a means to recognise ODETD practise across all levels of ETD roles in a generalist capacity. This qualification is for those who want to build on a in the field of ETD as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to ETD. The qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practising within the ETD field, but without formal recognition. Many of the skills development objectives, nationally and within companies and organisations, are met through the efforts of ETD practitioners operating at NQF Level 5, and this certificate addresses the key competencies of such practitioners.
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES:
- Communicate and engage in a variety of ETD settings.
- Design and develop learning programmes and processes.
- Facilitate and evaluate learning and learning programmes.
- Engage in and promote assessment and moderation practices.
- Provide learning support (coach and mentor) to learners and organisations.
- Qualify as a Skills Development Facilitator.
- Understand apply. quality assurance in all ETD practices.
- Manage ETD to enhance Workplace Productivity.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!