The Moderator Course is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments. Those who have achieved this programme will be able to moderate assessments in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system,
- Plan and prepare for moderation,
- Conduct moderation,
- Advise and support assessors,
- Report, record and administer moderation, and
- Review moderation systems and processes.
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!