Mentoring serve as learning tools in the workplace that can lead to empowering your employees. The employees who are coached and mentored often receive the greatest benefit, but the coach or mentor also benefits and may feel a sense of empowerment from the relationship.
- Understanding the need to be a Mentor
- Acknowledging the responsibilities of a Mentor
- Knowing the parameters to assess Mentees
- Ability to demonstrate how to enhance Mentees’ Performance
- Understanding the principles of Designing Mentoring Process
- Ability to provide feedback while Mentoring
- Knowing how to Mentor people for Growth
- Evaluation of the Mentoring Process
- Demonstrate Self-Confidence for a Mentor
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!