The Learning Content Developer will apply their skills and expertise to ensure effective learning and training content is built so that it targets critical skills and behaviours that drive learners’ success and meets the required learning needs.
- Preparation for information gathering
- Gather information on learners
- Carry out a basic skills audit
- Compile a report on the target audience and skills gaps
- Draft learning outcomes for the programme
- Conduct research
- Conduct analysis for learning design
- Draft a brief for the development of the learning programme
- Design the learning programme
- Evaluate the learning design
- Plan and prepare for the development
- Develop learning materials
- Develop learning facilitation guidelines
- Pilot and evaluate the programme development
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!