This course will allow one to master data analysis skills that will equip one to confidently make strategic business decisions.
Data analysis is a technical tool that will help a learner to become an indispensable member in their team. It will help identify necessary information, data and patterns and neatly present information in a business setting as well as provide support for strategic business decisions to increase productivity. This programme is designed as a foundational knowledge of what data analytics is, alongside the basic skills and expertise to apply analytical insights when making critical and strategic business decisions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the role and value of data analytics and business intelligence in managing a business
- Evaluate and employ appropriate hardware and software to support business decision-making
- Identify, examine and implement appropriate data analysis techniques to achieve relevant results informing a specific business decision
- Prepare and develop visual interpretations of data analysis results, such as infographics and dashboards, to support data-driven decision-making
- Evaluate and select the appropriate data analytic tool(s) to perform data analysis based on the requirements for a specific business challenge/need
- Present and make informed data-driven business decisions utilising the information discovered by the data analysis and data visualisation performed
Would you like to find out more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!